Assisting in CTI Co-Active Coaching Core Curriculum Courses
Thank you for your interest in assisting with one of our courses. Assisting is a great way to deepen your learning of the course material. Past assistants have told us that they experienced the course information in a whole different way from the back of the room. It's also a great way to get to know our CTI leaders, and a fabulous opportunity to witness our famous Co-Active leadership style from the behind the scenes.
As you assist in a CTI course, it's important that you realize it is both a privilege and a responsibility. We know our courses have a big impact on people and we are committed to delivering a quality learning experience each and every time.
While there will be certain logistical duties for you as an assistant, the biggest part of your role is who you be. You have the potential to have a huge impact on both the participants and the course leaders. How you conduct yourself has a great deal to do with the success of the course.
Your job will be to hold the space for learning in the room. This means that you must be alert and aware throughout the entire course - that you be present at Levels 2 & 3 for whatever may be needed to facilitate the learning. While we know you will learn a great deal from assisting, we ask that you commit to service -- being and doing whatever is needed for the course to have the maximum impact for the participants.
Since assisting is such a popular experience, please keep in mind that assistant slots often fill three or four months in advance, so sign up early. Please note that you can only assist in courses that you have completed.
In order for everyone to have a positive experience, please read the following requirements and indicate your understanding by checking the box and typing your name in the space provided below.
I agree to the following:
- I understand that my job is to support the leaders and that holding the space for learning in the room is my primary focus.
- The course leaders may give me corrective instruction if I am having a negative impact on the participants or the space of the course. I also understand that the leaders can ask me to leave the course if they feel I am having a negative impact.
- I understand that I am making a commitment to be present for a course. In the event that I need to cancel I will give CTI 14 days notice. Any cancellation less than 14 days notice may impact my eligibility to assist in future courses and be subject to a $50.00 administrative cancellation fee.
- I understand that I will be meeting with leaders before and after the course. On all course days, I will arrive NO LATER than 1 hour prior to the course start time and I will plan on staying 1 hour after the course ends each day.
- I will arrive at the course dressed professionally and ready to work.
- I understand that the learning experience of the course participants is my primary concern and to that end I will be available for assisting duties during breaks and lunch.
- I will not market/solicit my coaching services to course participants either during the course or after the course is complete. Should a participant approach me about becoming their coach or inquire about my coaching business, I can arrange to contact them on another day.
TO SIGN UP
If you're interested in assisting with a course, please contact our CTI office in Dubai.
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register