The Certification Program begins the road to mastery as a Co-Active Coach®. This in-depth six-month program is recognized as the most rigorous in the industry and includes hands-on coaching, ongoing group work and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions. After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the written and oral certification exam, with the goal of becoming a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
- A professional credential from the world's best applied-practice, ICF-accredited, coach-training program. You will receive more personalized attention than in any other program
- In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced coaches
- Learning by modeling pioneers in the industry. The live coaching demos were created by the CTI founders, who pioneered and contributed to creating the industry standards of coaching
- Learning that is designed to build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice
- Richer, longer client relationships as a result of the skills you learned coupled with the deepening of your confidence and authenticity in using these skills
- Belonging to a powerful network of professional colleagues, Certified Professional Co-Active (CPCC) coaches
- Eligibility to participate in practice building and client referral opportunities with CTI
The CTI coaching curriculum is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is licensed by the California Bureau of Private Post-secondary and Vocational Education, the Minnesota Higher Education Services Office, and the State of Colorado Division of Private Occupational Schools Department of Higher Education.
- Completion of the first four Co-Active core coaching courses - Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfillment, Balance and Process
- Have an established coaching relationship with either a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coaching Federation
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register