Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals
The two and a half day Co-Active Fundamentals course is the first course in our Co-Active Coaching curriculum. Whether you are interested in using coaching skills in your current profession, considering a career in coaching, or just wanting to improve your communication with the important people in your life, Co-Active Fundamentals has something for you.
Hands-on training provides a powerful introduction to the techniques and skills of Co-Active Coaching. The focus is on participation and practical experience rather than lecture, with numerous opportunities to coach and receive feedback on your newly acquired coaching skills. At the end of the course you will have a very clear idea just how coaching might fit into your life.
- Learn to design effective relationship alliances with others
- Use the Co-Active coaching model to enhance your communication
- Distinguish and use three levels of listening to deepen your relationships
- Explore a simple tool for maintaining balance in your life
There is no pre-requisite for this course.
Tuition for Coach Training Course 1: Fundamentals is AED 4,500
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register