Co-active® Coach Training is an in-depth 5-program series that is widely recognized as the most dynamic in the industry.
Co-active® Coaching integrates three foundational principles that together serve to enhance the quality and results experienced in the coaching client's life and work.
- Fulfillment - deriving deep meaning and satisfaction from life
- Balance - viewing the world from an empowered stance making powerful choices and taking effective action
- Process - fully experiencing the richness of any given moment of life or work.
Co-active® Coach training allows people to take relationships and conversations to a completely different level. You will learn the skills to successfully coach individuals toward their goals, through establishing authentic relationship using the Co-active® method.Coaching Executives
Co-active coaching provides executives a space in which powerful, healthy, conversations can unfold in service of confronting habitual thinking that stifles innovation. These skills are not controlling or demanding, but instead foster an attitude full of encouragement and belief in oneself and the other.
Coaching creates a powerful dynamic relationship between two people. However, rather than instruct, advise or problem solve, the job of the coach is to ask questions, listen and empower. Co-active coaches believe their clients are already great and it’s their job to provide support to enhance the skills, resources and creativity the client already has to achieve extraordinary results.
Coaching within Organizations
Coaching has rapidly become recognized as a powerful strategy for effectively increasing human development and retention within organizations. Internal Co-active coaches can set the foundation of working relationships that maximize individual engagement, team commitment and results.
Coaching for Impact
In a business climate where people are required to do more with less, the ability to communicate and form effective working relationships is proving to be the key to career advancement. Co-active Coaching offers these skills by uniquely demonstrating how to master effective conversation without compromising what you want, who you are, or treading on other people in the process.
For more information View Our Coach Training Courses and register
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register