CTI Disclosure Statement
In compliance with the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education, we are required to let our prospective students know performance facts about CTI's Certified Co-Active Professional Coach Program (CPCC) and its graduates. The data are intended to give you information on CTI Certified Coaches in order for you to make an informed decision about enrolling in our Certified Professional Co-Active Coach Program.
Information on our passage and completion rates was obtained through our database. The last year reported for this Disclosure Statement was 2006.
Information on employment and salary was obtained through a survey sent to 2,225 Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches, of which 304 responded (14% response rate).
- From the start of the CPCC Program in April 1995 to December 31, 2006, 2,538 people registered for the Certified Professional Co-Active Coach Program, and 2,343 completed the program for a 92% completion and passage rate.
- In 2006, 383 people started the Certified Co-Active Coach Program, and 368 took the exam (96%). Of the 383 who started the program, 344 are Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches (90% completion rate). Of the 368 who took the CPCC exam, 344 passed (93% exam passage rate).
- According to the survey, 292 respondents out of 304 indicated that they have gained employment in the field of coaching (96%). These Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches replied that they were employed either full-time or part-time as coaches, or doing coaching within an organization.
- For students who completed the Certification Program within 2006, 66% (53 respondents out of 80) reported that they obtained employment as a coach within six months of passing their exam.
- As a Certification Program student during 2006, 84% (74 out of 88) were already employed as a coach (either in private practice or were employed as either full-time or part-time coaches, or doing coaching within an organization.)
- According to the survey, the average monthly part-time starting salary for graduates of the Certified Professional Co-Active Coach program who began the program in 2006 is $1196.17, and for full-time, $4558.33.
- According to the survey, the average monthly part-time salary for Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches with more than one year of experience is $2476.74, and for full-time, $4863.31.
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register