What is Co-Active?
At CTI®, we believe that the coaching industry is still only in its infancy and that huge opportunities for significant impact on our world lie ahead.
Our courses are held primarily in-person because we believe that students learn best by addressing the rigors and challenges of coaching with as much personal experience, interaction with others and hands-on practice as possible.
We also conduct all our workshops with two co-leaders and a small class size to ensure the personal attention and individualization of the instruction that allows each student to find his or her own unique voice and style.
At CTI, we also appreciate that the greatest results are often achieved when you accept that real learning and growth can emerge from the seemingly illogical combination of divergent goals. To that end, we believe that passion is the greatest tool a professional can have to achieve success.
- Training can be both rigorous and fun
- Being and doing go hand-in-hand to foster growth
- Effective learning involves both individualized training and benefiting from the strengths, experiences and contributions of others
- Approaches to change can be both idealistic and pragmatic, and most importantly,
- Passion is the greatest tool any professional can have to achieve success.
What is Co-Active Coaching?
Co-Active Coaching has impacted the lives and careers of thousands of managers, leaders, and coaches around the world. It has led to CTI becoming the world's first ICF-accredited coach training program, the most widely used text book in coaching, the largest number of certified coaches globally and a powerful, experiential leadership program that unlocks participants' unique and natural leadership strengths.
CTI coaching holds that people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole - completely capable of finding their own answers to whatever challenges they face. The job of a Co-Active Coach® is to ask powerful questions, listen and empower to elicit the skills and creativity a client already possesses, rather than instruct or advise.
To train successful coaches, CTI uses an approach that includes four key elements:
- In-depth, in-person Co-Active training
- Professional practicum leading to certification
- Business/entrepreneurial skills development
- A supportive community of coaches to foster ongoing growth
- There is no more important time to have a powerful, positive and lasting impact within your organization, profession, family or community
- Do you want to hear more about Co-Active Coaching? Please feel free to contact CTI at +971-4-4376484 or click here to register