Coactive Coaching Program
Fulfillment May 23 - 25, 2019 (Dubai)
Balance Jun 13 - 15, 2019 (Dubai)
Process Sep 26 - 28, 2019 (Dubai)
Synergy Oct 10 - 12, 2019 (Dubai)
Fulfillment Oct 17 - 19, 2019 (Dubai)
Balance Nov 07 - 09, 2019 (Dubai)
Process Dec 05 - 07, 2019 (Dubai)
Synergy Jan 09 - 11, 2020 (Dubai)
*1 as of January 1st, 2018, a 5% VAT will be applied to every transaction.
*2 as of April 1st, 2018, a price increase occurs for all new registrations.
Package 1 – Save AED 3,000 when you pay in advance. Total cost AED 26,000
Package 2 -- Do Fundamentals as a stand-alone course for AED 5,000 and then Save AED 2,000 when you buy the four Intermediate courses in advance. Total Price for Intermediate AED 22,000.
Individual Courses -- Fundamentals is AED 5,000 and AED 6,000 for each* of the four Intermediate courses. Total Price AED 29,000
Deposit -- AED 2,400 (AED 600/course) for Intermediate Series required.
The 2½ day Co-Active Fundamentals course is the first core course in our Co-Active Coaching® curriculum. The focus for this course is on introducing coaches to the Co-Active® model and the fundamental skills of coaching. Participants are also introduced to the stages of coaching engagements within organizations, and to the factors in their own organization that either support or hinder development of a "coaching culture" in the organization.
- 2.5 days
- Freestanding workshop
- Co-led by 2 CTI faculty
Whether you are interested in using coaching skills in your current profession, considering a career in coaching, or just wanting to improve your communication with the important people in your life, Co-Active Fundamentals has something for you. Hands-on training provides a powerful introduction to the techniques and skills of Co-Active Coaching. The focus is on participation and practical experience rather than lecture, with numerous opportunities to coach and receive feedback on your newly acquired coaching skills. At the end of the course you will have a very clear idea about how coaching might fit into your life.
- • Use the Co-Active Coaching model to enhance your communication
- • Learn to design effective relationship alliances with others
- • Distinguish and use three levels of listening to deepen your relationships
- • Understand how to use powerful questions in coaching conversations with clients
There is no prerequisite for this course.
INTERMEDIATE SERIES OVERVIEW
This is a 4-block curriculum that will take your coaching skills to the next level. Each intermediate course consists of three full days and each has a distinct theme that focuses on the various principles of Co-Active Coaching. The names of the courses are Fulfillment, Balance, Process and Synergy and each offers a highly unique experience of the Co-Active principles and culminates in the final workshop, Synergy, in which all skills are combined.
- 4 x 3-day workshops
- 12 days of classroom training
- Co-led by 2 CTI faculty
In this course you will develop skills for helping clients discover their unique values, identify self-defeating influences, and create their own vision for a compelling future. Fulfillment coaching is about having clients let go of preconceived rules and limitations, and step into creating lives that are centered in what truly brings them alive.
- • Use a model of inner dialog to assist clients in accessing the full range of their ability and power
- • Assist clients in identifying their unique values and assessing their satisfaction with living those values
- • Identify a client’s self-defeating influences
- • Begin creating the relationship with a new client
- • Design an initial “intake” session
Course 1 - Fundamentals Course
In the third core course, coaches learn to assist their clients in developing new perspectives and creating a plan of action grounded in commitment. Because people live in constant motion, it’s easy to forget that we have a choice in everything we do. Balance coaching is about guiding clients toward making powerful life choices and selecting the experiences they want most, rather than dashing about either at the mercy of circumstances or trying to “have it all.”
- • Help your clients see many useful perspectives
- • Coach clients to plan from possibility rather than circumstances
- • Coach clients to create an exciting, life-affirming strategy for action that arises out of the perspective they’ve chosen and their resonant choice
- • Use new techniques to get clients into alive, sustainable, effective action
- • Use structures to keep the client in action
Course 1 - Fundamentals, Course 2 - Fulfillment
In this course, coaches learn how to help clients work through emotionally-charged issues and to understand that, although uncomfortable, chaos, confusion and inertia are part of a client’s forward motion. Process coaching is about being with clients wherever they are on the flowing river of their lives, allowing them to more fully know themselves, and helping them to develop an enduring life purpose statement.
- • Work through emotionally charged issues with your clients
- • Develop your own capacity to remain present in challenging situations
- • Use the Process coaching skills that have clients “experience” what exists for them rather than talk about it
- • Integrate the three principles of Co-Active Coaching®
Course 1 - Fundamentals, Course 2 - Fulfillment, Course 3 - Balance
The final core course focuses on integrating coaching skills learned in previous courses and taking Co-Active Coaching to a higher level of impact and professionalism. It provides polish, depth and courage to better respond to a wide range of clients and coaching situations with creativity, confidence and power. Synergy coaching relies on intuition to create 'in the moment' rather than applying staid techniques or rules.
- • Demonstrate the ability to coach your client using the principles of Fulfillment, Balance and Process
- • Create “in the moment” rather than from any preconceived rules
- • Incorporate your own creativity and ability with what you have learned in previous courses
- • Articulate the principles, contexts, cornerstones and skills of Co-Active Coaching®
Course 1 - Fundamentals, Course 2 - Fulfillment, Course 3 - Balance, Course 4 - Process
The Certification Program begins the road to mastery as a Co-Active Coach®. This in-depth six-month program is recognized as the most rigorous in the industry and includes hands-on coaching, ongoing group work and one-on-one supervision of actual coaching sessions. After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the written and oral certification exam, with the goal of becoming a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC).
- 25-week program
- 100 hours of coaching to complete
- Learning pods of 9 people each
For more details, download the information packet by clicking here.
- • A professional credential from the world’s best applied-practice, ICF-accredited, coach training program. You will receive more personalized attention than in any other program.
- • In-depth and personalized feedback about your coaching from experienced coaches.
- • Learning by modeling pioneers in the industry. The live coaching demos were created by the CTI® founders, who pioneered and contributed to creating the industry standards of coaching.
- • Learning that is designed to build coaching proficiency through modeling, practice, feedback, adjustment and more practice.
- • Richer and longer client relationships as a result of the skills you learned, coupled with the deepening of your confidence and authenticity in using these skills.
- • Belonging to a powerful network of professional colleagues, Certified Professional Co-Active Coaches (CPCC)
- • In order to apply, a minimum of all four courses (Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfillment, Balance, & Process) need to be completed. Synergy needs to be completed before the end of your Certification 25 week program.
- • Have an established coaching relationship with either a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or a Master Certified Coach (MCC) from the International Coach Federation.